LOVE: My car. It's in for an oil change so I've been driving Charlie's car around all morning. Don't get me wrong Charlie's car is great and it's super nice... but I chose an SUV for a reason. It's hard for me to get the girls in and out of the Acura being that it's low down to the ground and I'm a tallish person. I love that my car is roomy and we can grow into it. One time I got four car seats, two strollers, two adults, and two diaper bags all into the car for a shopping trip. It was fun! =)
LOVE: that ouchies can be kissed and instantly be better. I know that it won't always be this way. A kiss from mama isn't going to mend a broken heart or repair hurt feelings. But for now it's the magic cure for bumps and scrapes.
Ok, so I meant to post this yesterday but we had to turn off the computer and unplug it all to get all the furniture out of the downstairs and into the garage for carpet cleaning. Then I thought I'll just do it tomorrow, but it didn't occur to me that the lap top wouldn't connect to the Internet with the modem in the garage! OOPS! So here is just a couple to count for the 27th. I'll get the 28th done here soon. ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment