Friday, February 10, 2012

Love on the 10th

Love: Lydia's outfit today. Super super adorable. But, seriously this kid is so cute what isn't adorable on her.


What you don't see here, the the penguin on her tush. Yes a penguin. ;)


Love: Natalia's language....

Cado= avocado

Cumber=cucumber

Quito= taquito

Bobots= Wall-E (it was on Disney Channel today)

Goats= she wants me to read The Three Billy Goats Gruff

Aonauts= Octonauts

Pretty much everything she says is pretty stinking cute.


Love: Natalia discovered the beauty of bandaids. Now she always has ouchies, and wants a bandaid. Today we took a picture of her "ouchies"
Love: Lydia's milestones.... today she was OH SO CLOSE to rolling. It scares the crap out of me that she's already old enough to be doing this. But, seriously so cute to watch her try. I took like a dozen pictures of her in her attempts.

Love: tomorrow is Saturday!!! We are celebrating our Valentines tomorrow and I'm oh so tickled pink excited for it. I don't know about you all, but after a few days of dealing with nothing but POOP I'm ready for some grown up time. I'm sure I'll post all about my LOVE of our day later. But, it includes a Mani/Pedi/Massage from Two Rivers (oh yes) and dinner at Melting Pot (so good in my belly). PLUS, Charlie has agreed to going into Verizon and playing with smartphones. Thinking I might be getting an Iphone soon.


**So, I'm wondering if our dryer is about to pass on like our washer. It was making strange noises tonight and I had to rerun a load because it was still soaking wet. DOH! This is what we get for making a plan as to when to replace them, they up and decide to just die on us as revenge. Seriously. But, I do LOVE the washer. The steam cycle has been awesome this week. And some socks that were tinted orange because little miss some how managed to sneak an orange crayon into a load are now white again.

1 comment:

Alison said...

our dryer died this weekend too. It took almost 2 days to get a load fully dry yesterday. ugh.

Don't let your past dictate who you are, but let it be part of who you will become.-Louis Mandylor