Ok, so I think that is all I had for now! Next week is stacking up to be a busy week as well. We're getting the carpets cleaned downstairs, the piano tuned, and Lydia's 4 month appointment. So stay tuned.
Saturday, February 25, 2012
Stairway
So I thought I would just put up pics of my stairways so you all can see what I was talking about. (I had posted about loving my picture frames up and down the stairs.) Anyway here they are!


See what I mean about no order to it? Oh well!! BTW, that stupid purple paint color was part of the house before we bought it. I looked into having it painted, but never got around to getting it done. And, after painting my old town house from top to bottom at some point or another I HATE painting with a passion so I'm not about to do this myself. Although I love purple, I just don't like it for an all over house paint color. It's seriously all over downstairs and all up the stairs... and it's not even a good purple color it's really hard to match things to it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment