Thursday, February 9, 2012

Nine

I love reading. I love having my Nook. I'm a reader, I read all the time. I really really hope the girls love to read. We read everyday together, before nap and bed time. This one came up because some people I know are reading The Hunger Games series. I've read them twice already and plan on reading them again before the movie comes out next month. If you haven't read these, please consider it... they are pretty good. =)



As much as I love my friends that I've known forever... I love my new mama friend. It's been amazing to have a friend who's been there and done that with me. Our firsts were 6 days apart (we were due a day apart) and it was totally unplanned. She was just my hair person at the time and we became fast friends because of it. Then we started talking about when we would each be trying for baby #2. I got pregnant first, and she was two months behind me. So our second babies are 8 weeks apart. She's been on her maternity leave and so we've gotten to hang out a ton recently and I'll be sad when she has to go back to work and we won't get to hang out as often. She totally gets me and understand the frustrations of being a mommy and it's so nice to vent to someone who knows all about it. BTW we've already determined that our kids are going to marry each other so that we know we like our inlaws. ;)

Sorry that there isn't much here. although we had a much less poopy day today I'm exhuasted and my brain isn't really functioning.

Story time:

So Natalia was playing with her tent. She's a little rough with it and it's already coming apart. Well tonight she was playing with it and we heard a snap and she ended up with a nice little gash near her eye, across her nose, and a pink sore spot on her cheak. Not really sure exactly how she did it, but poor baby.



Here you can see her playing with part of the tent, a pink pole... And here is her scratch next to her eye, the scratch across her nose is pretty light...

No comments:

Don't let your past dictate who you are, but let it be part of who you will become.-Louis Mandylor