Monday, February 13, 2012

13th

Yeah, nothing much to love about today. It was a long, annoying, frustrating day. So I think I'm going to just skip today and spare you all of my bad mood. =)

Tomorrow should be great though. I've got lots of plans for my little munchkin, involving hearts and heart shaped food and bringing out our Valentines dishes. I'll try to get her to wear her Valentines outfit so I can get lots of pics of the girls together looking oh so cute. It'll be a challenge though because that little girlie has a mind of her own when it comes to her clothing.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I'm sorry it was a long, annoying, frustrating day.....it's okay to skip one day of love because we all still love you anyway. I hope tomorrow is better my friend, miss you and love you!!!!

Don't let your past dictate who you are, but let it be part of who you will become.-Louis Mandylor