Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February Love

So I came across a blog today and the gal said she likes to list off things she loves throughout the month of February. Sounds sorta like the whole list of things to be thankful for throughout the month of November. I didn't do that one, just compiled one huge fat list to drop into one blog... so thinking this might be fun.

Today I LOVE:
~After a hard day with a teething toddler, a nice hot shower and a big bowl of ice cream in bed while watching Gossip Girl on the lap top. ;)

~Even though teething is tough work, today during story time she was super snuggly and sat still on my lap while we read. Her new norm is to dance around her room being silly during story time, she is always on the go. So super snuggly is a nice change.

So there are just a couple of things I loved about today. I'll try to post a few a day and include pictures as I can.

I do have to write down a funny Natalia saying though. The other night I was tickling her like crazy (by the way I LOVE the sound of her giggles) and she says, "mommy this hurts me" Seriously? It was hilarious.

Lydia's neck is finally gaining some strength. That poor kid has a huge noggin like me he he he. I've noticed a big change the last couple of days and am hoping she'll be ready for her Bumbo in a week or so. I loved using the Bumbo with Natalia so I hope Lydia likes it as much as sister did.

No comments:

Don't let your past dictate who you are, but let it be part of who you will become.-Louis Mandylor