LOVE:
Natalia's choice of outfit the other day. She's a very opinionated two year old and likes to pick out her clothes and what she thinks matches is sometimes quite hilarious. This particular outfit consists of a tutu and t-shirt she wore for her first birthday pics/party!
These two little outfits of Lydia's. Makes me sad that these pictures weren't the best of her face because she probably won't be wearing these clothes again, they were a little snug. Her BSU onesie has "Hodges" written on the back, it's so stinking cute.


LOVE: how silly my toddler is. I found her in this the other day when I was trying to put Lydia down for a nap.
And again, silly girl. She seems to think that all these things I bring out for Lydia to use are actually for her benefit.
Sisterly LOVE. Seriously does it get any better?
For fun I got out all of Natalia's "tents" and we built a big long tunnel system. Most of these are put away because of how much room they take up, as you can see.... but for today I thought it would be fun to play with. Can't wait until we have the space and a "play room" to keep these up on a more permanent basis. ;)



LOVE: how silly my toddler is. I found her in this the other day when I was trying to put Lydia down for a nap.
And again, silly girl. She seems to think that all these things I bring out for Lydia to use are actually for her benefit.
No comments:
Post a Comment