Because my friend Amy asked for it (who I also love) I'm going to do this now instead of waiting until tonight to combine it with the 9th. =)
I dealt with A LOT and I mean A LOT of poop yesterday. I changed so so so many gross nasty diapers yesterday. And clothes, and bedding after a nap. It just wasn't the best of days. BUT,
I Love Facebook. I posted about our poopy troubles and right away I got a couple of responses and they were very helpful. So today we are pushing yogurt and pedialyte and lets hope we are at the end of our turn with this. ;)
Last night my friend Cheryl came over for our weekly shows. Usually it's on Tuesdays for Biggest Loser and either a Kardashian show or Tori and Dean. (we did Wednesday this week because we had some family stuff on Tuesday) I Love that little break from reality. It's nice to sit and relax with a buddy, chat, watch some reality tv, chat some more. He he a break from my reality it to watch reality tv. (Amy, you are missed every Tues... )
Tori is pregnant on her show and it almost made me miss pregnancy a little. She was talking about becoming a mama and having that little baby. I love those brand new little bodies. Her brand new little fingers and toes. Her little chubby cheeks and perfect little lips. I love watching her grow and discover new things everyday. She's starting to realize that her hands are useful in bringing thing to her face. She's just so darn cute!
Oh and BTW I love my new stroller. It's pretty freaking amazing. If you all recall it's so adjustable and I have a dozen different options as far as how I set it up. And, it's so light which is nice when lifting it in and out of the car. I'm so glad I went with this one.
Thursday, February 9, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment