I love:
*Naps for mama (Charlie did kiddo duty and I got a nice Sunday nap in)
*Baby giggles
*Swim lessons
*Family dinners (we had taco night with Charlie's family on Sunday, and dinner with my dad tonight and my Grandma Merrill is going to join us) I love that Natalia and Lydia get the chance to play with their cousins and have them grow up together
*blogging! =)
*Sharing girl clothes- because Lydia has a sister and two girl cousins passing down clothes to her she has an insane wardrobe and could seriously use more closet space. ;)
*warm fresh no bake cookies
*taking pictures of my beautiful babes
*Pinterest
*Friends Reruns
Guess what? I figured out how to get the video monitor to work with both cameras!!! WOO HOO! I had one camera on A and one on B and for some reason decided to try it with A and C... and it worked! I can see both my beauties at night now. SO HAPPY! It totally was a ray of sunshine in a long yucky day. Natalia threw up again last night and then had diarrhea all day today. I changed so many gross diapers and changed her clothes so many times today. It was pretty nasty, sorry for the details there. =) I just felt so bad for her, but hopefully now we will get over this bug!
Tomorrow we are going to attempt the new aquarium with the Evermans and then I'm watching the Craycroft boys in the afternoon... so we are in for a long fun day!

1 comment:
yay for getting the video monitor to finally work!!!!!
Post a Comment