Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines

Today I LOVE that Valentines takes on a whole new dimension now that we have kiddos to celebrate. I decorated the house with hearts this morning before Natalia woke up then we made special Valentines meals.

Natalia's Valentines Breakfast: heart shaped strawberries and heart shaped toastNatalia's Lunch: noodles, and heart shaped ham, cucumbers and grilled cheeseNatalia's Valentines dinner: Chicken (BBQ sauce) and avocado, didn't think she'd eat our dinner.

Our Valentines Dinner: It was pretty tasty. And, it was a recipe I found on Pinterest:





I didn't want to use chicken with skin on it like the recipe called for, but it turned out just fine with a skinless/boneless chicken breast.

Chocolate cupcakes with pink frosting for desert:
I LOVE that I can dress the girls up in fun themed outfits.
My little Valentines: I LOVE: that today brings a whole new meaning to me. Exactly one year ago today I woke up and peed on that magic stick. Found out our little Love bug Lydia would be joining our family. Lydia LOVES her monkey. She just chats him up in that chair. I LOVE babies in baby leg warms. It's seriously one of the cutest fashion statements for babies. ;) Lydia wishing everyone a Happy Valentines Day!






Be sure to check out the girls facebook album for more Valentines fun pictures. =) And with that I will leave you with one last picture of Natalia showing off her new "mimi" pj's that she got today. They of course had to be put on ASAP.

No comments:

Don't let your past dictate who you are, but let it be part of who you will become.-Louis Mandylor