So I didn't post anything yesterday. Here is a story to make up for it.
So the girls and I were snuggling on the couch after nap time the other day. Natalia said something along the lines how she is the big sister/big girl. So I asked her if Lydia was big or little. She said Lydia is little. I ask her if Mommy is big or little, she says big. Is Daddy big or little, big. Is Oliver big or little, big. Is Dexter big or little, little. Is Adam big or little, big. Is Jocelyn big or little, little. Is Cypress big or little, little. Then I ask if Jude is big or little, big. I ask if Tate (Jude's little bro) is big or little. She says, "no mommy, Tate is a baby."
Silly girl.
Thursday, February 16, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment