Monday, February 13, 2012

11/12 and a Four month old

I LOVE-
11th:
*massages
*My very Valentine festive Red finger and toe nails
*a delicious Starbucks following
*Melting Pot- really do I need to say more??? ;)
*The hubs
*having free babysitting with someone you can trust to take care of your babies
*going and playing with smart phones and discovering amazing deals!
*Sweet friends who send random Valentines


12th:

*coupons- especially when there are doublers

*my four month old

Lydia is four months old today. She is growing like crazy and I'm not quite ready for it. Some of her 0-3 month clothing fits, but she is mostly wearing 3-6 month clothes. She has an insane amount of clothes so it's almost like she wears something once and then it gets put away so that she can get through all of it. She still loves to be swaddled at night/naps. Charlie attempted to put her down for a nap Saturday without it and it didn't go so well. =) At least now I'm not worried about it delaying her as far as rolling goes. I predict by the end of the week she will have rolled onto her tummy.

We went to Verizon Saturday, I was convinced I wanted an Iphone. Sorta like i was convinced I wanted a Toyota when we went car shopping. Even after we had played with them for a bit it's what I still wanted. Yeah it's got a smaller screen and is only 3G when the Driods were 4G so what? he he he. Then the sales guys walks over to answer our questions. He proceeds to tell us the Driod Razors are buy one get one free. Hmm... so we can get two phones for the price of an Iphone? Driod Razors have bigger screens and are 4G? Ok... mind is slowly changing. Then he drops the double your data deal on us, and how we are locked into it. So we'll always have twice the data amount to use for the lower price. SOLD! Then I found out it comes in purple, BONUS! Ok, so that's super lame, but whatever I love purple. ;) We're hoping to get them on Wednesday. Was supposed to be today, but they sold out of the purple over the weekend so they are ordering me one.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Why am I not surprised that you went for the purple phone.....I don't think you will regret getting a droid...they are awesome =)

And I am glad you like your valentine =)

Don't let your past dictate who you are, but let it be part of who you will become.-Louis Mandylor