I am having a love hate relationship with blogger these last couple of days. I was trying to get one big post going with tons of pictures to make up for the last few days. Then it just wouldn't let me do it. So then I tried to do two different posts and ended up losing one of them completely after I had just finished it. GRRR. SO anyway, here is one post thus far:
LOVE:
Our new floors! It took them just one day to get it all done. They were super fast and it looks amazing. We did Pergo instead of real hardwood because we wanted it to be more durable and last longer. The wood we had was so faded in areas and really needed to be refinished. There was dust EVERYWHERE afterwards though so I've been cleaning like a crazy woman trying to get rid of it all.
I'm not even going to try and get these pictures in order again, I keep losing them if I do.
This one is an after picture, showing the bathroom:

Before picture of the pantry:
Before picture of the laundry room, that linoleum was sooo dingy and gross no matter how much I cleaned it it still looked dirty. Below that is the after picture of the pantry/laundry room. Looks so much cleaner!


No comments:
Post a Comment