YIKES! Seriously, this week is going to be CRAZY... so not sure how much I can keep up with my love posts. =)
LOVE: having family around. I grew up with my Grandparents just down the street and my Grandma living with us. We had tons of aunts,uncles, and cousins around us all the time. I'm so happy that my girls get to experience that. We have family within 15 min of us in any given direction. We have taco nights with Charlie's mom/family once a week. Monday nights is rotated between my dad and my mom and family. Once a week we get together with Charlie's dad/family for lunch. And on Sunday afternoons I take the girls over to my Grandma Gladys's house where my mom's family usually gathers to hang out for a couple of hours. Two of my cousins who I remember playing with when they were babies (I remember when they were born/they were my ring bearer and junior bridesmaid) are usually there to play with Natalia and my nephews. I seriously love it. My friends think I'm nuts wanting to spend so much time with family, but to me that's the norm... it's how I grew up and I want my girls to have it as their norm as well. Monday night was my dad's turn for dinner, we usually swap between my house and Derek's house, but my Grandma Merrill took a turn and had us all at her house. It was so fun to see the kids over there. Anyway, I LOVE it. I only wish more of Charlie's extended family was around as well.
LOVE: the reason we are so crazy this week is because our floors are finally getting fixed! It'll totally screw with our schedule and we won't be in our house much... but it'll be nice when it's done.
LOVE: so this one is kinda random, but coming down the stairs made me think of it. I've covered the walls going up and down our stairs with pictures. There's no order to it, other then they are all in black frames, and it's mostly just family with a few close friends thrown in. It's a growing collection and it'll be a pain to take down and move but I LOVE IT. I'm one of those freaks that enjoys pictures of family all over the place. Cheryl and I were watching The Kardashians a bit ago and Kourtney the oldest thought it was so tacky to do that, but I really don't care. =)
LOVE: my new phone. So it took a few days to not feel so overwhelmed by it, but now I totally love it. I'm loving being able to snap photos and immediately post them to facebook. As if my obsession with taking photos of the girls wasn't bad neough. ;)
LOVE: deal websites. I'm slightly addicted. I get so many emails from so many websites. Most recently bought carpet cleaning (so once wood floors are replaced I can get the living room cleaned) and then a restaurant one. Such great deals!
Tuesday, February 21, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment