LOVE: book club! We formed a book club with some of my fellow Alpha Chi alums and it's been so fun. We tend to pick a book being made into a movie so we can read it, discuss, and then go see the movie together. This month we chose an older book so we could rent the movie and hang out at a house with snacks. For February we read Fried Green tomatoes. Next month is Hunger Games (which we've all already read, but some are rereading before the movie comes out) It's been soo much fun to do this though!
LOVE: my dish I made for book club today. A recipe I found on Pinterest, baked smores:
Source: theaprongal.com via Selena on Pinterest
Seriously good.
Where would we be without Pinterest?!?!?! ;)
Well, we are slowly coming to an end with the month of love. This week is going to be another crazy week!! Tomorrow we have to drop my car off for an oil change, drop Charlie off at work, drop curtains off at the dry cleaners (I washed the ones I could, but some were dry clean only... and they all needed to be cleaned!) then swim lessons and dinner with my mom/family. Tomorrow night we have to move ALL the furniture out of the living room into the garage so that Tuesday we can get the carpets cleaned WOO HOO! Tuesday night is the usual Biggest Loser TV night with Cheryl. Wednesday is lunch with Charlie's family/dad at Casa Mexico. Thursday is Lydia's 4 month appointment with the doc and we are getting the piano tuned. And, at the moment I can't for the life of me remember what we have going on on Friday. Saturday and Sunday my uncle will be in town so it'll be lots of family time there. Wooooo.


No comments:
Post a Comment