OK, so I'm s slacker and never got around to posting my loves for the last two days of February. We've just been so busy around here and getting things back to normal.
My house looks so nice and clean and fresh. I wish it could always be like this. I decided to only bring back a third of Natalia's toys back into the house (she has WAY TOO MANY). It helped out with the whole clean factor, even with a bunch of toys scattered it's cleaner then usual. We'll just start a rotation and have them come in from the bonus room upstairs from time to time. Plus I'll take her up there to play too. We haven't turned that into a play room yet because it's not attached to the house technically, we have to go outside to get the the stairs to go up to it. So yeah, we'll make it a fun treat to go out there to play. =)
We just had Lydia's four month check up today (a little late, but doc was out of town for a couple of weeks). Anyway, here are her stats:
Weight: 14.9lbs (70%)
Height: 26.5in (98%)
Head: 16.5in (90%)
And just for comparison sake Natalia's 4 months stats: 14lbs and 11oz. (75%) Is 23 ¾ inches long. (50%) and her head was in the (80%)
AS always big headed babies!
Lydia was doing so great with sleeping all night for me that when she started waking up at 5/6am for a feeding and then slowly started getting up earlier and earlier like 2/3am to eat, I knew something was up. She's not getting enough to eat during the day now for her size. She's not quite ready to introduce solids or rice cereal. She's still a little unsteady with her head and neck in the bumbo and I want her good and steady before we do it. So instead I've just putting a tiny bit of rice cereal into her bottle during the day. The first couple of days it didn't make much of a difference because she was gassy from the change in diet, but then it did it's magic. We're back to 10+ straight hours of sleep at night! WOO HOO!
Ok, so that's all for now.
Thursday, March 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment