*Lydia has decided maybe she does like the binky after all. She will take it from time to time when she is super sleepy. Some mornings when she wakes me at 6am I go in give it to her and she'll fall back asleep for a bit.
*Lydia tried rice cereal today for the first time. Huge success. When Natalia had it for the first time she made yucky faces and took a few tries to get the hang of it. Lydia loved it! She made a what the heck is this face at first, but after a few spoon fulls she got the hang of it and seemed to really enjoy it.
*There was a break in the clouds/rain today and it was 60 degrees out so after both girls were up from naps we took a quick walk around the neighborhood. Did I mention I LOVE my stroller? Love the different positions of the seats and the ease that I can push it around with. The girls seemed to really enjoy it. AND, it was two days in a row that I've gotten some exercise! WOOO! (did the elliptical last night for 30 min) I'm hoping to keep this up. ;)
*My friend Amy is coming home from Alaska for a week on Saturday. It's going to be a fun and busy week!!
*Some days when Lydia sleeps late her naps get thrown off and she doesn't take an afternoon nap at the same time as Natalia. When their naps align it's great because then I get a bit of time to get things done around the house. When their naps don't align, then I get one on one time with each of them and I love that too.
I've been posting tons of pictures on Facebook, so be sure to check the Lydia 5 Months, My girls, and Natalia 2years plus albums. ;)
Thursday, March 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment