They made a pretty cute pair of monkeys!
Well the first day the excitement of matching was good, but soon after she started asking for Twilight Sparkle again. Well crap, what do I do? After discussing it with Charlie and showing him the unicorn costume we decided to let her see and give her the option. Well what do you know she automatically attached to it. To the point that she was carrying it around all day like a stuffed animal. She says it's Princess Celestia (which it sort of looks like her) and she is in love. Charlie got an amazing video of her on the trampoline wearing it: Natalia the Unicorn"Daddy, I want you to fly like a unicorn with me PLEASE!" She cracks me up.
Shes love her costume so much that she slept with it last night!!
This morning when I went to get her I had her stay still for a minute to get a picture. She squeezed her eyes shut to pretend she was still sleeping. ;)
That's a really crappy phone picture of the monitor last night, but you can kinda see the head of the unicorn in her crib next to her.
On Saturday I went to my friend Angie's Bachelorette party. Her maid of honor, Dena, went all out! It was awesome. She got us a huge stretch limo Escalade to ride in. It took us around town and then to Polish day spa in Boise off Broadway. We got to pump out our own music and have lots of snacks. On top of that they put the BSU game on the big screen so we could watch it while being pampered. So of course, I got a BSU mani/pedi. I don't have a picture of my nails but I did them blue and did the whole trendy thing on Pinterest and did my ring fingernails in orange with blue polka dots. They are a little ridiculous but fun. Natalia is obsessed with them and keeps begging to do her nails the same. So I bought some blue/orange polish at the store today and promised to do her nails tomorrow after preschool if she keeps her pull up clean (nothing like a good bribe!)
After our pampering Dena had taxis ready to take us to dinner at Fork downtown and it was delish. Then we went back to her house to do gifts for Angie. The party pretty much died off after that so I got home at a decent time that night. =)
Speaking of bribing Miss Natalia...
Last Wednesday night we were reading stories before bed time. One mentioned ice cream cones and she kept saying she wanted one. So I told her if she kept her pull up clean at preschool the next day we'd go get one. (Tuesday she kept them clean, but didn't use the potty at all, just held it all morning) So Thursday I go to pick her up and sure enough Miss Janice said she pooped in the potty WOOO!! So we ran through the McDonalds drive through and got her a $1 cone. Best $1 spent!!!
Sunday the 30th was our 6th wedding anniversary!! Yay for us. I'm reminded daily what an amazing life we have for ourselves and I'm so happy that I get to keep on trucking with this fella.
We had dinner at our usual favorite place to celebrate, Melting Pot, and they made us a fun plate. We always go there for big date nights and always walk away stuffed and happy. Then went to Brave at the cheap theater. It was super cute and I cried at the end. The ending might be a little too scary to show Natalia any time soon, but I think when the time comes she'll love it too.
Ok, so I think that's enough updating for now. I've begun working on Lydia's one year post (EEEK!) we do pictures on Thursday hopefully... I ordered the cutest outfit on Etsy and it came today but it's the wrong one! So if we can't get it fixed in time we will have to postpone her pictures.
And, we broke ground on the house today! I'm waiting on Charlie to go on his usual afternoon walk with his buddies at work to send me some pics and I'll for sure do a post on them. I'm hoping to do weekly updates with progress pics. WOO!







No comments:
Post a Comment