Monday, October 29, 2012

A Mickey Mouse Love Affair

Here it is ladies and gentleman the video of Lydia and her Mickey Mouse:




She kind of gets distracted by my camera there, she's such a cheese ball for it.  But Seriously.  Cutest. Thing. Ever. 

When I go to put her down for naps/bedtime she snuggles her face into his and throws an arm around him.  Melts my heart every time.

When she had that horrible diaper rash and the poor thing was inconsolable Mickey was always the one to make it better. 

I love that she has found that one special doll that makes her world better.  Doesn't hurt it's Mickey and mama is kind of a Mickey fan herself.  I'm a bit obsessed if you didn't know, got a few things of the mouse man himself around the house.  Who knew that when Jerilyn called to get suggestions for Lydia's birthday this would be the result.  She asked me what princess Lydia liked and all I said was she's not really into that right now, just looks up once and a while to Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.  Well done Jerilyn, well done. 

Side note: Disney on Ice is coming to Boise and it's a princess theme.  Guess who got her hands on a code to buy tickets before they went on sale.  This girl.  So excited to take Natalia to that show! I don't think this one will scare her like the circus did.  She just loves her princesses.  Today at Boo at the Zoo she got to take a picture with a gal dressed as Belle.  She was so cute and so in awe of her, and didn't hesitate for a second to get right up next to her.  It was super adorable.

No comments:

Don't let your past dictate who you are, but let it be part of who you will become.-Louis Mandylor