Thursday, November 1, 2012

Family Picture Sneak Peak

We've been super busy over here and I've got a nice long post in the works describing our busy busy days... that are still going...

In the mean time enjoy a sneak peak of our family pictures we took on Monday!!

I just LOVE Natalia's face in this one:


 
LOVE my babies!!

 
Probably one of the best pictures taken of us ever!



There you have it. Can't wait to get the disc and see the rest!  Then it's time to order Christmas cards... and this year everyone will be getting a little insert with our new address!  Thought rather then send a "we're moving" note in January, I'll just send it with our cards since I already know our new address.  ;) 

No comments:

Don't let your past dictate who you are, but let it be part of who you will become.-Louis Mandylor