Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Promotion

Went to my grandma's house for dinner Sunday...

Mr Dexter was sporting a new t-shirt.  He's being promoted to the "Big Brother" position, which means my SIL Ashlee is Preggo!!  WOO!  Another little teeny tiny baby to snuggle.  She's due June 12th (My original due date with Natalia but four years later) and if it goes anything like her other pregnancies she'll probably have the baby end of May.  It's so fun that she's on the same time line as I was for Natalia.  I can think back to where I was at this exact time of year each week.  FUN STUFF. Now hopefully it's a girls so we can pass on all of our stuff. ;)  If it's another little guy then that's good too we love babies any way we can get them around here. 

No comments:

Don't let your past dictate who you are, but let it be part of who you will become.-Louis Mandylor