October 1st, beautiful day for digging
October 2nd, laying the frame down to pour foundation
Cement truck!
Seriously... I've been out there everyday this week. This might become an issue. ;) Luckily Charlie takes a walk through the subdivision daily with his coworkers (started months back when they had a walking challenge at work) and updates me of the progress. This next week or so we'll get the full foundation laid and then framing begins. I got an updated schedule from the builder and we are set to close on Feb 1st. Can you believe how fast that is??? I'm going to keep my fingers crossed, but will probably plan on a couple of weeks later because weather will probably delay us at some point.
I don't know how often I'll do house posts, but I'll attach a link this so that you all can see my Facebook album.




No comments:
Post a Comment