Framing started Monday the 15th and holy crap are they on a roll!! We are doing a final framing walk through next Friday to be sure everything is as it should be and then sheet rock goes up and all the good stuff starts to really happen. ;)
Monday afternoon:
Left side of the house:
Ride side of house:
Tuesday afternoon: (rain that morning caused a lot of delays)
Wednesday morning:
Thursday afternoon:
So yup, the downstairs is pretty much done. Yikes! Can't wait to walk through it and start to get a feel of what our house is going to be like. Granted I've walked through the other "spec" home a number of times, but this one is our actual home. So exciting. It almost seems surreal still, like it's not really happening to us. We are so extremely blessed and have such a great life as it is, to add this to the mix is pretty crazy/awesome/intense. I seriously want to pinch myself all the time! And every time I drive by I can't help but have this enormous smile plastered to my face. Geesh.
BTW that spec home sold a couple weeks back. The buyers are paying full price (made us feel much better about our price) and they had the builder put in a double oven. Too funny. But at least I got to see what the cabinetry would look like and the placement of the ovens. =)









No comments:
Post a Comment