This morning I went into her room to get her from her morning nap and found her like this:
It's the first time she's pulled herself up from a laying position up to a sitting position! So you better believe I dropped that mattress lower in her crib before she even went down for her second nap. (Super mom here, pretty proud I did that without Charlie's help.)
Yesterday, little miss decided she really didn't like being on the floor and began to pull herself up onto this chair. She didn't make it to standing, but she's on her knees here. (My foot is out of the picture but holding the chair down to keep from toppling over onto her.)
Seriously. Can she be any cuter? I love all this new stuff, but am scared for her to become mobile. I pray she'll still be my easy laid back baby even when she mobile. =)
Let's see what new trick she learns tomorrow!



No comments:
Post a Comment