So why does my nearly potty trained 3 year old think it's ok to poop in her panties all the sudden? We went 5 days, FIVE, without an accident. Pull ups were even kept dry when out and about... and then she just decided to poop in her panties. Two days away from her prize! COME ON! Then she proceeds to poop in her panties every morning for three days in a row. Seriously. It's like she just decided to give up and be done with it. What do I do? How do I fix this? GRRRR.
Lydia. Oh Lydia. Yesterday morning she fought her morning nap tooth and nail. She was not having it. She ended up with just an afternoon nap and only slept for just over an hour. Then she was super grumpy the rest of the afternoon until bedtime and even fought that. A week ago we went to the zoo and she missed out on morning nap but slept for over two hours to make up for it that afternoon. What the heck. This morning? She's been rolling around, whimpering, and talking away in her crib for almost 30 min. I went in there once and tried rocking her but she just pushes against me and cries more. Please oh please don't let this mean she wants to give up that morning nap. I'm not ready for that. This is usually my time to take a quick shower. Natalia didn't give up the morning nap until almost 18 months, so I was kinda hoping Lydia would keep it for that long too. On top of all that she's woken up every night this week for a bottle. So so tired. I'm hoping there is a reasonable explanation to all this, like teething, or I'm in for some serious trouble.
This coming weekend I'm headed off on a mini vacation. WOO HOO! I'm going up to Kennewick with Cheryl to see her dad and to go boating. I used to go 3-4 times a summer with her back in the day, but then got preggo with Natalia. So the last time I went was the summer before I got knocked up... four years ago!! I'm exited to try to wake board again and am keeping my fingers crossed I don't hurt myself! ;) I'm happy to be getting a weekend away, but will miss my babies and baby daddy oh so dearly. Mama needs some R&R!
Sunday, July 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment