A couple of weekends ago we had the pleasure of attending Charlie's dad's wedding reception. He and Cece finally got married when we had all the Texas family in town and this was their celebration for friends. My SIL/BIL got some great pictures of the girls and posted them on Facebook. Since not all of you are on Facebook I thought I would just make a post with the pics so you can see them. =)
My oh so pretty Snugglebug
Cousins! Minus Jocelyn who walked away right when the pic was taken.
This one CRACKS me up. SO cute and funny!
Chatting cousins
And a couple of funny ones from Father's day weekend:
I got them these adorable Big/Lil sis shirts. I posted a funny picture of them together on our couch where Natalia is making a face at me. Steph was trying to get one at her house and this is the what she got. It's hilarious because Lydia is just hanging out as usual and Natalia is squirming and refusing to let us take her picture. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment