Sunday, July 1, 2012

4 KIDS

Friday I watched my niece and nephew for a few hours.  That makes four kids four and under.  Here are a few gems that came from their mouths today:
Adam-Talia is your sister awesome, my baby sister is awesome. 

Adam to Natalia-You're the mom and I'm the dad, this is my room and that's your room. (designating cushions on the couch as rooms)

-Singing the abc's at lunch (Jocelyn doesn't sing much in the video, but she was totally trying to sing along before this) Kiddo's singing ABC's

-Lydia had been napping most of the morning, when she woke up the three oldest were sitting at the table eating.  I put Lydia in her highchair next to Jocelyn and Jocleyn kept saying "Hi" over and over, waiting for Lydia to say hi back I'm sure.

Me- STOP JUMPING ON THE COUCH! This was said to Natalia about 18 times.

*Miss Natalia has been potting training for about 3 weeks now.  She has not ever peed on the couch, I haven't really given her the opportunity to.  Not to mention she's had 2 accidents total over the last week and a half.  Well, Friday was the day.  Too distracted playing I guess.  DOH!
-Of course, the missing cushion became "The" place to sit, no one wants to sit anywere else.

Adam- Let's play a game Talia, You're the mommy and I'm the doggy. 
Natalia- No I'm a kid and you are a kid too. 
Adam-Ok, then I'm the big brother and you're the baby sister.
Natalia- NO I'm a big sister, Lydia is baby sister
**obviously she doesn't get the game of playing house or pretending to be something other then a big sister.  ;) **
Eventually she did catch on and she was the owner and Adam was the puppy.  It was pretty funny.

And lots of swimming:




No comments:

Don't let your past dictate who you are, but let it be part of who you will become.-Louis Mandylor