*weight is 18.14 (I think she lost a couple of ounces from not eating while I was in WA over the weekend. When I weighed her on our scale last week it said 19lbs) Puts her in the 60%
*height is 29.5in puts her in the 98% (HOLY CRAP IS SHE TALL)
*head is 17.5 putting her in the 75%
And just to compare:
Natalia: Nine Month Check up: weight 18.6 (50%), height 28inches long (75%)
So it's officiall Lydia has passed up Natalia! No wonder she can fit into Natalia's old 12 months clothes already!!
Some new things our beauty of a 9 month old is doing...
-She gives kisses now. It's SOOO cute and so sweet. She giggles afterwards. I love it
-She started clapping! She kind of did it last Thursday at Natalia's swim class when I was doing it to cheer her on. She must have perfected it over the weekend because when I got home Monday she was doing it non stop. Seriously adorable.
-She has started to put her arms up to me to be picked up. Love it.
The pediatrician felt inside her gums and said her bottoms are right there... should break out any day now. She's been a little grumpy/fussy but really much better then Natalia was when she would teeth. Or maybe I just know what to expect this time around. She still sleeping all night though which is AMAZING.
She ate a lot less for Charlie over the weekend. Don't know if was teething or mommy being gone. She's eating a bit for me though so thinking it has more to do with teeth.
I think that pretty much covers it for now. Will do a post with my weekend soon.
So it's officiall Lydia has passed up Natalia! No wonder she can fit into Natalia's old 12 months clothes already!!
Some new things our beauty of a 9 month old is doing...
-She gives kisses now. It's SOOO cute and so sweet. She giggles afterwards. I love it
-She started clapping! She kind of did it last Thursday at Natalia's swim class when I was doing it to cheer her on. She must have perfected it over the weekend because when I got home Monday she was doing it non stop. Seriously adorable.
-She has started to put her arms up to me to be picked up. Love it.
The pediatrician felt inside her gums and said her bottoms are right there... should break out any day now. She's been a little grumpy/fussy but really much better then Natalia was when she would teeth. Or maybe I just know what to expect this time around. She still sleeping all night though which is AMAZING.
She ate a lot less for Charlie over the weekend. Don't know if was teething or mommy being gone. She's eating a bit for me though so thinking it has more to do with teeth.
I think that pretty much covers it for now. Will do a post with my weekend soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment