So I didn't get to blog about it but want to get it on the books. The week leading up to Natalia's birthday was a big week for Lydia. I moved her from the bucket seat because it was getting ridiculously heavy to carry around all the time... my little chunk-o-munk is gaining weight nicely. So we used Natalia's old brown/pink reversible seat instead. I had purposely moved Natalia to a forward facing only "big girl" car seat at Christmas (thanks to Grandpa Steve and Cece) so that this brown seat would be available for Lydia.
Big girl car seat means:
Riding in the shopping cart for the first time without the bucket seat
Sitting in a high chair at Casa Mexico for dinner for the first time
And Mama having to push one of those giant monster carts at Walmart because Natalia didn't feel like walking that day for the first time!
No comments:
Post a Comment