Tuesday:
Wednesday:

Our finished product:
Thursday:
Tonight's original plan had been to try some new chicken kabobs from Pinterest, but then I saw this pin and just HAD to try it. I had actually been thinking to myself when was the last time I had KFC and oh boy does it sound good. Lucky me this came up and now we get to try it. ;)
Our finished product:
It was pretty good, the spices made for a good flavor. I would probably use a tad less butter in the pan to help ensure a more crispy crust.
My twice baked potato recipe
(adapted from a time that I was in WA with Cheryl visiting her dad and her step mom Gail made them for us)
*I take three potatoes and scrub them, stab the with a knife and toss them in the microwave for 7 minutes each side. (make sure they are cooked all the way through) Then I cut them in half and scrape out the insides into a bowl. Save the skins of the potatoes, I usually end up tearing a couple but only need three halves. Mix with lots of shredded cheese (I use colby jack but cheddar works great too), salt/pepper, ranch, and bacon bits. I don't have exact measurements of those, it's kind of a to taste thing. You do want to put enough ranch in though to make it all stick together so it's not crumbly.
Then I put it back into the potato skins and bake at 400 degrees for about 20 minuets or until the tops are all golden and crispy looking.
Top with more cheese and let it melt in the oven. Final touch are some chopped up green onions. SOOO good and so not healthy. ;)
So there's the rest of our meals from this week. Tomorrow is dinner with my family at my mom's house. Saturday I'll probably go out to eat with my friends and Sunday is taco night. I'll post again next weeks meals!








No comments:
Post a Comment