Saturday, June 23, 2012

Meals

Sunday for Father's Day I was in charge of bringing a main dish.  I brought two types of "mini sandwiches"
These were soo good, and had I brought some pizza sauce to dip them in it would have made them 10 times better.  So easy and quick to make too.
And these, I've made before for book club and they are very tasty. I didn't bring the Aujus and it really needed it though!


Monday night we had taco night with Charlie's family.  Sense a trend there?  Once we week we meet up with each of our familes.  Meals very amoung my family.  Not so with CHarlie's.  We have tacos every single week.  yeah.  I'm a little bored just telling you that.  But, Charlie insists.  I've been varrying it a little lately and making myself a taco salad instead.  Sometimes I eat before hand at my grandma's so I don't eat tacos at all.  Sometimes you just need a break! ;)
Tuesday
We actually ended up eating those Chicken kabobs from last week.  I had inteded to make them, but then was so exhausted that day we ended up with pizza instead.  So we had Chicken Kabobs and salad.
Wednesday:
We had dinner with my mom
Thursday:
Beef enchiladas.  Super easy recipe.
I use a can of Mild and a can of Medium. Just so we have a little kick to the sauce.  The rest?  Just follow the recipe on the can.  We like flour tortillas here vs corn.  Add tons of cheese and they are delish.  Served with a side of sourcream, shredded lettuce, tomatoes, and cut up avocado and it's a pretty tasty meal. 
Friday: Subway
Saturday: Cheryl's birthday dinner... Mama's night out!

No comments:

Don't let your past dictate who you are, but let it be part of who you will become.-Louis Mandylor