Oh Natalia. My amazing snuggle bug.
You are seriously the most beautiful three year old ever.
I can't get over how much you've changed this year. You fully communicate with us now, and very rarely do we not understand a word... although sometimes when grumpy it's hard to understand you. ;)
You LOVE:
My Little Pony
Coloring in your books
Yogurt Milk
Wearing Pj's
Playing outside
Chicken, sauce, fries, soda, toy (or in other words a happy meal he he he)
Going to get donuts with Daddy
Grocery shopping with Mommy
The color Green
Being a princess and wearing mommy's crown
Playing with your cousins (Admo, Oli, and Dexy, the girls are still too little to fully play with)
Playing with Briana and Kyo (second cousins)
Going on bike rides or walks in the stroller
Chicken, sauce, fries, soda, toy (or in other words a happy meal he he he)
Going to get donuts with Daddy
Grocery shopping with Mommy
The color Green
Being a princess and wearing mommy's crown
Playing with your cousins (Admo, Oli, and Dexy, the girls are still too little to fully play with)
Playing with Briana and Kyo (second cousins)
Going on bike rides or walks in the stroller
You are such an amazing big sister to Lydia. I couldn't have asked for the transition to have gone any better. You love her so much and you are such a big help to me. She adores you and you can always get her to smile. It melts my heart when you ask to hold her or hug her, and then you just plant a kiss on her.
You are still in your crib, and that's ok... soon you'll start to skip naps and at that point we'll go ahead and make your bed a big girl bed.
You are very opinionated when it comes to what clothes you will wear (on the days I can get you out of pj's) it's too cute to see what matches in your mind. You love to have bows and ribbons in your hair to match too. That and the whole princess thing makes you totally girly, but you love to wrestle and play rough with your cousins. Total tomboy in that aspect! ;)
You love bath time with Lydia. I even offer you to take a bath on your own sometimes and you won't have it... sister baths are the way to go now. It's so fun to see you guys in there together just kicking away and having a blast. I'm not ready for the days that you two will fight and not get along!
You are a master at stalling at night time. We've got the routine down, but once in bed you ask for a kiss... and one more kiss ("Other one kiss" = one more kiss)
and one more kiss... how can I say no to that? ;)
I know there is more that I wanted to get down and I'll probably add it to the post about your birthday party. But for now I'll leave it at this.
I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK!


1 comment:
Happy Birthday Natalia!!!!!
Post a Comment