Today was Natalia's first swim lesson in the big kid class. We've been doing the mommy and me class for about a year and it was time to move up. I was sooo nervous for this transition, she really is such a mommy's girl. When we go to the library she won't sit with the other kids on the floor she always sits back with me on my lap... so I was worried. I've been talking it up big time though these last two weeks and making it seem like such a fun big deal. Well, she did awesome! Not a single freak out or melt down. She got right into the pool with the other two little kids and did her thing. The other two obviously have been in this class for a bit and knew what to do a little better, but I'm sure she will catch on quickly. I was just so happy and proud of her for doing it on her own. Just another reminder that she's growing up on me!
Found out today that Lydia DOES NOT care for peas. I'm not a fan of them either Lydia it's ok. ;)
Natalia didn't care for them at this age as well, and just now will eat them off of the IPCo salad bar, but other then that won't touch them. Too funny. I guess we'll try green beans next and see how that goes!
No comments:
Post a Comment