I bought it at the moppet togs sale and had intended it for her birthday but totally forgot about it! When she came down I explained to her that it's the princess potty tent. That she gets to play in it but she CAN'T pee or poo in it. If she did it would go away. She proceeded to get all her ponies/blankets and a few other toys and play in the tent for a long time. Twice she ran into the house to tell me she needed to go! (one poo one pee) Seriously it worked just like I had hoped. Of course after dinner she had one pee accident, about two minutes after we had her try and sit on the potty. But all in all a great potty training day.
She definitely has a grasp on it. The accidents she had this morning she was in the process of running to me to tell me she was pooing or peeing. So it's just a matter of helping her to figure out not waiting until it's too late to come tell me. And as usual I got sick of hearing myself ask her over and over if she needed to pee. Hopeful for a good day tomorrow!



No comments:
Post a Comment