These girls adore their daddy, and can you tell the feelings are mutual? I know he wanted a boy oh so badly, and hopefully maybe someday we will have one... but seriously is there anything sweeter then a Daddy and his girls?
Just a couple of oldy but goody pics back when Miss Lydibug was only four weeks old!! Geesh time is flying. (Like I haven't said that enough)
I hope you all had an amazing Father's day. I know it wasn't the fanciest one we've had but we took it easy. Got our usual donuts for daddy this morning and then just hung out. This afternoon after naps we met up with my dad and family to play at Merrill Park (with my dad pointing out that this is as close as he gets to his dad today, sad face... we miss Grandpa Merrill every day) Anyway, we had a nice little picnic and play time with the kiddos. Our day at the park
To the father of my girls. You are the best daddy I could have asked for. They love you oh so much and I'm so thankful for you. Thank you for coming home to play with Natalia after work even when you are exhausted. Thank you for working so hard everyday so that I can be home with them. Thank you for giving us such a great life. I love how Lydia lights up when she sees you, she's not quite ready to play yet but she gets upset if you walk by without picking her up. I'm excited to have at least one more baby with you and see you do your thing. I know a house full of girls can't be the easiest thing on you but you seem to manage all of us just fine. Thank you for my Sunday morning naps. Thank you for all you do around the house when I'm too tired to do it. There is so much I want to say, but really don't have the right words to express them. I'm excited (and scared) for the day that I get to watch you walk those girls down the isle. I will for sure BAWL. We are so lucky to have you and I hope we show you enough how much we love you!!
To our dad's. Thank you for being great men and being great examples to us. We have two very amazing father's and are so blessed. I love that saying that works for moms and dads but, "the best Dad's get promoted to Grandpa" Because it's true without such hard work to raise us we wouldn't be were we are today and wouldn't have been able to give them grand babies. ;)
Ok, enough gushing. I'll post updates on potty training later this week. =)
Sunday, June 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment