Monday, September 5, 2011

Natalia-ese

Just a few funny Natalia words:

Owie- means color, like she wants to draw/color on something
Owie Top-not sure what this one is, but it also is referencing coloring

Not sure how those two words came from coloring but yeah...

Admo- Adam, doesn't matter how many times we correct her that's how she says his name

Horsies- means she wants to watch My Little Pony

Blue One- can mean new one, that one, this one, different one... everything is blue one. When asked what color something is it's usually Blue. We're working on colors, but she seems drawn to blue at the time. Used to be green.

Raffe- Giraffe

Mimmie- Minnie, as in Minnie Mouse

P Pooh- Winnie the Pooh

Cado- Avocado

Circles- this is new, Charlie showed her paint on the computer and she loves doing shapes/colors on it. Little miss smarty pants already can tell you a circle, triangle, heart, and diamond are.

She loves animals. We took her to the Zoo on Friday and she loved it. Wasn't too sure about feeding the giraffe, but once I took her and daddy fed him she was loving being that close to him. The tiger was another favorite of hers, she was totally entranced with watching him walk around. She however HATED the butterfly exhibit. Their fluttering around freaked her out like no other. Her molars are still working their way up and giving us all a hard time. At least I'm hoping that's whats up with her attitude. She can be super happy and snuggly one minute and then kicking screaming the next. Bath time is a nightmare this last week. She doesn't want off the potty (but of course shes not actually peeing in the potty just wants to pretend) to get in the tub, once in the tub she screams... then we go to get her out and she screams to get back in. We go to do pj's and she screams. NO FUN! She can't make up her darn mind almost. Fingers crossed it's a phase or teething because I can't keep up with her being 33 weeks pregnant.

Speaking of 33 weeks... I realize I never did a 32 week post or pics. I'm a slacker. I promise to do the 34 weeks though. I've just been so exhausted with little miss and I'm not sleeping well because of my hip pain or contractions etc. Friday night I shot up in bed with pain, my belly was a knot and I was contracting. I started to fear having to go back to the hospital, but it lasted for about 20 minutes and faded. I proceeded to have contractions for about 4 hours every 15 minutes... and then I've had a few a day since. So not cool. I need her to hold out until at least the beginning of Oct so that I feel better about her cooking time. Plus her room isn't done, our bags aren't packed, and I'm just plain old not ready! As ready as I am for the pains and discomfort to be done, I do get little sad to think that soon she won't be in there anymore and I won't be pregnant anymore. I swear time has flown by for me and I need to appreciate being pregnant more these last few weeks.

Anyway, just wanted to jot down a few of Natalia's latest and greatest, I'm sure I'm missing some.

No comments:

Don't let your past dictate who you are, but let it be part of who you will become.-Louis Mandylor