Any of you out there have some yummy freezer meal recipes you are willing to share?? While making dinner last night it occured to me it might be time to start stocking up my freezer with meals to toss in the oven post baby. I've gotten a couple of yummo ones on Facebook but could use more!! COME ON help a pregnant girl out!
PS-I know I have more then four readers so I better see more then four comments on this! ;)
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
so I too would like to learn how to make freezer meals. I've never made one and to be honest have no idea how to do it! I don't know how to secure it, foil? I'm dumb so I can't contribute but I would love to have the recipes you get to do the same! What hospital are you delivering at? We could be roomies!
steph gave me a really good one when after i had jocelyn. not exactly sure of recipe but it was skirt steak (could do chicken) with salsa, corn and kidney beans. i added some rice to it after it had been in crock pot and it was so tasty. you might try corckpotgirls.com. they have a ton of recipes.
Okay, so I do not have many freezer meals and I'm sure the ones that I do have you already have. But since I am a reader, I thought I'd do my part. I will include links freezer meal "pins" I have :) Hope that will suffice:
http://annies-eats.net/2011/03/28/stocking-the-freezer-make-ahead-meals/
http://joelens.blogspot.com/2007/01/freezer-friendlymake-ahead.html
http://mamaandbabylove.blogspot.com/2011/04/freezer-cooking-with-slow-cooker.html
Post a Comment