Ok, so I've gotten most of the crucial pieces for my stroller... I'm just missing a little snack tray for Natalia's seat. I ordered the wrong one somehow go figure. ;) Anyway, with all the separate pieces this stroller turned out to be pretty pricey, but I'm starting to feel like it was TOTALLY worth it. We already took it to the Zoo in the single seat mode, Charlie said he couldn't tell a difference, but I can. It's so smooth and turns so easy. I also love that the handle is adjustable so us tallish people don't have to reach down for the handle. LOL! I got the second seat kit today so now I can attach the car seat adaptor for Lydia's car seat and we are set for October. But today I broke out the two seats alone and messed with the different functions. What's also great is that the seats snap in and out so simply so it's really not a hassle to change it up if need be.
First we have both seats facing forward:


Here we have the front seat facing me and the back seat facing forward:


And here we have both seats facing me!

This one is the back seat facing me and the front seat facing forward:


So the car seat attachment goes where the back seat is now. It faces me, but the front seat can face either way when it's in. Oh the options!!
Seriously, the things that make a mama happy these days. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment