Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Doc Appointment

So I know I just wrote about our trip to L&D yesterday, but I had my doctor's appointment today and just wanted to update the blogger world on our progress...

I'm now 2cm dilated and Lydia is super low according to the doc. She said that at 36 weeks they will no longer try to stop labor (which is Sunday for me). I've been put on pelvic rest until then as well. If you don't know, it juust means no doing the deed until then because that's a way to induce labor. ;)

Here's the deal, Saturday is Boise State's first home game. Charlie's dad has offered us his tickets. He gets season tickets and whenever he can't go to a game we're on the lucky receiving end of that. Well, this will probably be our only chance to go... I'm just slightly worried about all the walking and stairs. =) Doc said it should be ok since Sunday is my 36 week mark... if I go into labor we'll have a fun story to tell. It would be a great distraction from the contractions though he he he.

Based on our discussion today though, she really doesn't think I'll go much further then a couple more weeks. How crazy is that?!?!?! So anyway, we'll see how this weekend goess and I'll try to get another belly shot in. Funny, as a type this I'm having a contraction. ;)

No comments:

Don't let your past dictate who you are, but let it be part of who you will become.-Louis Mandylor