Thursday, June 20, 2013

The goings on

Trying to get another update going here.  Not even sure where to begin.  The curse of going too long between updates right?


New hair:
Decided to try something fun and new.  I'm a SUPER dork and like I've said before I'm super obsessed with Vampire Diaries. The main character has hair very similar to mine.  So this last season she put red streaks in her hair and I kinda liked it.  Decided that I was going to do that to my hair too he he he.  At first they were just red hair extensions, and they were AWESOME.  It started to hurt my scalp though so I decided to go  get the real thing done.  Meaning my hair stylist had to bleach the streaks in my hair and then dye them red. They fall differently in my hair then the extensions did but I still love it.  

Feeding ducks:
We attempted to go feed the ducks in the little creek behind our subdivision.  Did you know that you aren't supposed to feed ducks bread?  I had no idea!  Growing up we always feed the duck at the pond down our street with bread.  OOPS!  Google it, it's true.  So I thought the girls would get a kick out of trying to feed the ducks and got some cooked veggies (Google said to).  Anyway, it was a total bust.  We only found two ducks and they were sleeping.  They had no interest in our food and when I tried to walk closer to them to give them the food they would waddle away.  Boo.  Natalia's face in this picture totally cracks me up.  Bored diva look achieved. 

Playing at the park with cousins:
One of our weekly play dates with the cousins took place at the park last week.  We met at Kliener park in Meridian and had a blast.  Natalia my little water girl of course loved the splash pad.  Lydia took some warming up to it but ended up loving it as well.  

Got my chair:
My mother's day/birthday present finally came!!  I of course had to name it Rosita like Joey's chair on Friends.  ;)  I absolutely love this chair.  With my mama staying with us I had a lot of help last weekend and got to spend a lot of time reading in my chair.  It was absolute heaven.  


Curler hair:
Natalia's always asking me to curl her hair.  So one day I tried sponge curlers on her hair.  Lydia totally let me put them in her hair too.  It was pretty darn cute.  Natalia was impatient and made me take them out way before her hair was dry enough.  But Lydia's hair was hysterical! I need to get out my big camera and upload pictures, the good ones of the curlers in their hair are on it.  So stay tuned to Facebook, eventually I'll get them all up. 

And just some random fun:
My mom had Natalia's car seat in her car and when I went to get it out I had left it in the entry way.  Lydia was having a hay day with it.  
My cute little four year old.  Pretty darn adorable.  (have you checked out the Facebook album yet?  Her pictures are up and they are AMAZING).
Just some outside summer fun with my two beautiful girls.  

No comments:

Don't let your past dictate who you are, but let it be part of who you will become.-Louis Mandylor