Thursday, June 27, 2013

Hodges Water Park

Last week we decided to have a water day with the cousins.  My thought process was to set up as many little pools we could get our hands on in the back yard.  So I set up our our two little pools and then my mother in law brought her little pool and a slip and slide.  It was hilarious to see them all set up together, but the kids loved it.  They played for a good couple of hours out there, and just as they were winding down I pulled out the hose and attached it to the slide on our swing set for them to go down.  That lasted another good half an hour.



These are just a couple of pictures I took on my phone.  I seriously need to sit down and upload pictures from my camera to the computer.  Not to mention do a photo bomb on my Facebook albums.  I will hopefully get that done this week!  ;)

No comments:

Don't let your past dictate who you are, but let it be part of who you will become.-Louis Mandylor