Monday, June 24, 2013

Natalia's First Hair Cut

Yup, you read that right. Natalia has NEVER had a hair cut. In all her four years of life, I've refused with every ounce of my being to let scissors come near her locks.  I just couldn't bring myself to cut her beautiful hair!!

For a few months though I've been thinking about it and mentally preparing for it and finally this last week decided it was time.  Her hair was so so so long, and the ends were just awful.  Talk about painful when it came to brushing her hair out after baths.  Even with detangler it was a mess.  So last Friday the 21st I took her to 2 B a Kid and had her get a trim.  The gal was super sweet but ended up taking off a little more than I would have liked.  Oh well, Natalia still looks super cute.  She did so good sitting still for it and really seemed to get a kick out of it.  I took her out for smoothies afterwards at Jamba to celebrate too.  Love that big kiddo of mine! (I should have done better at getting a before and after picture!)






No comments:

Don't let your past dictate who you are, but let it be part of who you will become.-Louis Mandylor