On Saturday June 1st, my Sister in law Ashlee had their third little boy!! She wasn't due until the 13th of June but went into labor Sat morning and they did a repeat c-section. He looks just like older brother Dexter, and is oh so teeny tiny!!
Dyson Lynn and me.
My sis in law Alison made the comment that my face here totally looks like "Baby! I want one!" and boy is she right. I've been having the slight tugs of baby fever over the last month or so. I see pictures of my babies all over the house and on our digital frame, or on Facebook etc and I can't get over how much they've grown. Then I just ache to hold another teeny tiny baby. So then I show up to the hospital to hold this teeny guy and my heart just melted. Time for another baby here in the Hodges household! Ha ha ha. Might take us a while but we are planning on at least one more little Hodgepodge running a muck in our home. ;)


1 comment:
Yay!!!
Post a Comment