Monday, June 17, 2013

Natalia turns 4

I'm a little behind in my blogging, but what else is new!  We've had lots going on over here on our side of the woods though so I'll do my best to get caught up the next couple of days.  =)

Natalia had her fourth birthday!  Can't believe that sassy pants is four years old still. I decorated in yellow galore to give her a "belle" birthday party.  Only to find out two days before that there actually is "belle" party decorations.  DOH!  Oh well, it turned out great.  My mom had a ton of ground beef and cheese in the freezer so I decided to go ahead and make lasagna.  I've never made it in mass quantities before so it was quite an experience, but a tasty one at that.  It was a huge hit.  =)  So along with some salad, fruit, and of course yellow punch we had a great dinner with everyone around.  Got some cute pictures of all the cousins eating together at the little table.  Natalia lasted all of about 5 minutes with them when Briana walked in and she insisted on sitting with Briana for dinner.  ;)  What are we going to do with ourselves when Briana leaves for college?!?!?!  After dinner we did gifts, and that kid was spoiled wrotten as usual!  My word, just when you think you have all there is to have that's princess they seem to find more.  He he he he.  After that is was cake time, and as soon as we started singing Happy Birthday I broke down crying.  What is wrong with me. I can't seem to sing Happy Birthday to either of my girls without tears involved.  Maybe if they would stop growing up so darn fast on me!  Anyway, it was a GREAT party and so much fun to decorate for (our new house has endless possibilities) and Natalia was worn out when it was all said an done.  *I've posted a link to Facebook to see the party pictures*

Next up was her doctor appt for her 4  year check up:
Height 3ft 3.5in 45%
Weight 34.5lbs 46%
I think Lydia is going to out grow her!
She had to get two shots which I was not expecting, poor thing.  She freaked out a little but after picking out her prize she seemed to cheer up a little.  Then we went to the store (which I had promised ahead of time) to pick out another Disney princess baby to spend her birthday money on and buy some Skittles.  She also picked out some new markers and even bought her sister a set too.  Sweet little thing that one, spending her own birthday money on her sister too.  That was a proud mommy moment for me.
We also got coupons for free TCBY so we made sure to make good on those after dinner and get her some ice cream.

And then it was time for our yearly photo shoot.  I don't look forward to my kids getting older, but boy howdy do I look forward to these pictures each year.  My cousin does such great work.  Natalia was miss sassy pants that night and gave us the most sassy smiles and Chelsea was still able to pull some great ones out of her.  Here is my sneak peak, I can't wait to get the disk with the rest!!!  (I'll add them to the Natalia turns four facebook album link so you can see the greatness)






I'm in trouble with this gorgeous kiddo aren't I?  ;) 

No comments:

Don't let your past dictate who you are, but let it be part of who you will become.-Louis Mandylor