For Natalia's birthday Grandpa Steve and Cece gave us a family year pass to the Discovery Center. Last Thursday Charlie had taken the whole day off because he was leaving that evening to go to Vegas. So we decided to take advantage of the weekday morning and head off to the Discovery Center as a family (we wanted to go all four of us that first time and then I can go back whenever I want with the girls). Most of it was over Lydia's head, except the grocery store part. =) Some of it was over Natalia's head as well, but she did manage to find a few things she liked to play with. We only got to see maybe a 1/4 of the exhibits so I'm sure we'll be spending lots of time there!
Tuesday, June 25, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment