Sunday, August 5, 2012

Roaring Springs

As I'd mentioned before Natalia spent the day with my family.  I was supposed to go with them and my Grandma was going to watch Lydia for me. Stupid heat rash had other ideas.  So I sent her off without me since I didn't want her to miss out.  She had such a fun day and is such a little fish.  My Brother and Sister in Law said she was fearless and just loved everything.  Makes me so sad that I didn't get to see her in action, but we'll just go again some time. Here are some pictures my SIL took:


 Ashlee said Natalia LOVED the wave pool!










I'm so proud of my little swimmer!!  It also makes me so glad that we've kept up with swim lessons.  She's so fearless when it comes to water and she loves to just swim.  Lydia hates to be splashed so she's been a little harder to introduce to the water.  So I went ahead and enrolled us into the mommy and me swim class while Natalia is in preschool to hopefully get her to love the water as much as Natalia.  =)

No comments:

Don't let your past dictate who you are, but let it be part of who you will become.-Louis Mandylor