I'll try to get around to posting about our McCall fun... but today just isn't my day. It's been one of those kinds of days where I question my ability as a mommy and feel like I've failed my babies in every way possible. Natalia has been whinny, grumpy, demanding, and just isn't listening when I ask her to not do something. She has totally forgotten how to use the word please today. Lydia has been grumpy, cranky, refusing to be held, refusing to be put down, screaming mess. She fought her afternoon nap and is currently fighting her bed time.
I'm sad.
I'm exhausted.
I really really could use a good nights sleep but Lydia doesn't really make that possible lately.
Tomorrow is a new day right?
Thursday, August 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
BIIIIG hug mama. you're doing great and are so right "tomorrow is a new day":)
Post a Comment