At 10 months:
*Lost your appetite there for about two weeks. Mostly due to teething, partially due to your ear infection you got. I was really worried and kept telling Daddy you seemed lighter. Sure enough when we took you in to get that ear infection checked you'd lost a whole 1.5lbs! Sheesh kiddo. Luckily two days on the antibiotics and you are eating like a champ again. Now please sleep for mama. ;)
*Speaking of teeth... we have them finally!! Sunday the 5th I put you down for your afternoon nap and still no teeth. Getting you to eat anything that day was torture. Finally at dinner I tried some oragel to see if you'd eat and there was that sharp little booger. Second bottom tooth started to cut Thurs the 9th. Funny how quickly a baby's attitude changes once those little guys first cut... I'm glad to have my happy baby back.
*I think you had a touch of the stomach bug we all got. It was hard to tell because it was similar to teething symptoms with the diarrhea etc. But, two nights straight you had quite the upset tummy and ended up vomiting all over me. The last few nights have been tough because you really aren't sleeping much. Waking almost every single hour, it's hard on mommy. Yesterday (Sat the 11th) you woke up with a booger nose, and have been all snotty. Poor baby, can't catch a break.
*Crawling ALL over the place. Now that you are mobile it's so fun to watch you discover your house and see you realize all these cool new toys to get into. ;) The other day you were fascinated by the fact that the pergo floor felt different then the carpet and with the pillar/beam by the stairs. So cute. you can pull yourself up to a kneeling position but not standing yet. I better drop your crib lower because before we know it you'll be standing.
-your favorite toy to find right now is Natalia's talking Pinkie Pie. It tells stories and sings, and you adore it. It seriously makes you giggle and I'm glad Natalia's willing to share it with you.
*Big sister is probably your favorite person. You two giggle away and only you two understand what is so funny. Thought I could get you to hold still for your monthly photo shoot if she participated but this was the best I can get... pretty darn cute. Natalia chose this outfit for your because it matched her own. I guess maybe I'm rubbing off on her a little? ;)
*The other day Lydia needed to go to bed early because she wasn't feeling well. So she got a bath by herself. I thought since sister wasn't in there splashing about I could put her in the tub directly instead of the seat. LOVED it... as you can see she doesn't even look grumpy or sick at all.
*Lydia was fighting her nap one afternoon. She manged to fall asleep like this:
Silly girl fell asleep sitting up and basically slept on her own legs. So cute. I never got a chance to take a picture like this of Natalia because she was never good at putting herself to sleep like Lydia is.
Here is the sweetest thing you've ever seen. Lydia giving daddy kisses. I took it just a second too early but she's going in for the kiss. Ahhh.
Well baby bug. Two months away from your first birthday and it brings me to tears all the time when I think of it. I swear this year went by way too fast and I'm just not prepared. We have so much fun activities planned for the next couple of months which are for sure to make the time fly by faster.
I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK MISS LYDIBUG!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment