Sunday, August 5, 2012
CRAWLING!
We have a crawler on our hands!! She's been managing to get around doing the usual tactics... and then Sunday(ish) figured out the whole crawling thing. Monday and Tuesday she's really taken off though and is all over the place. She hasn't quite figured out the move one knee at a time tactic but she's definitely up on hands and knees. It's pretty darn cute despite it making me oh so sad. Our other little niece Cypress (who turns one next week) started walking. I actually cried when I saw it the first time. When Jocelyn started to walk early it was just a shock. Now Cypress is walking and it's a wake up call that these three little girls are growing up way too fast. Before we know it Lydia is going to turn one. Where did this year go, seriously??? I'm sooo not ready for this and I'm so sad that time is moving so quickly. I'm happy that she has decided to just take the normal time line to mobility though. I just don't think I could handle her trying to grow up any faster on me!!
You will have to excuse the poor quality. I've been recording her non stop, but she of course stops as soon as she realizes the camera is on. I manged to get this little video with my phone, but it kept freezing for some reason. DAH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment