*Side note, we've been looking at houses. Not sure when we'll buy but we are definitely outgrowing this house. We saw one on Thursday that was pretty awesome.
Me to Natalia at bed time: Did you like that house you saw today?
Natalia: Yes, want one just like it, don't like our house anymore
Me: Oh really. I still like our house it's just getting to small for us. Especially if we want more babies. Do you want more babies?
Natalia: yes
Me: How many more babies should we have?
Natalia: 2 more
Me: Are they boys or girls?
Natalia: one boy one girl
Ha ha, so much for wanting just three kiddos right?
**Natalia seems to think that a vitamin helps a stomach ache. Not sure where that came from ;)
**Wipe kamote= the Wii remote and she wants a show off the Wii
**Woodcracker= she wants to watch Woody the Woodpecker
I'm working on some more blogs, but we've been struck with sickness here. I had my stomach bug for two days. Lydia is teething and has an ear infection, so who knows how much it affected her. Natalia had diarrhea for a couple of days and just threw up tonight. Praying tomorrow is a better day for her. I'm exhausted from lack of sleep and our house is definitely suffering for it. UGH! I will hopefully get a few cute pics posted of the girls tonight to the Facebook albums so check them out. =)
Wednesday, August 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment